Famous Couples in Love and Their Romantic Affairs
Discover famous couples in love from real life, television, Hollywood movies and books. Learn about their romantic affairs. Which love affair is like yours? Who doesn't love great romance and passion, real or make-believe? We'll always remember Romeo and Juliet, Superman and Lois Lane, Harry and Sally. Double with fun when you use famous couples as a theme at your get-together, be it a wedding reception, an engagement, Valentine's Day, or just a Friday night house party. This makes a fun party game for any special occasion, bridesmaid party, or a wedding shower. Which couple's love story reminds you of your romance?
Start the Famous Couples game as soon as the guests arrive. Give each guest a nametag or slip of paper with the name of a famous couple, one name on each side of the paper. During the party, ask people to mingle and get acquainted while they search for the other half of their famous couple. At the wedding reception, include the bride and groom among the list of famous couples in love. You can use the celebrity names to designate tables. Hang posters of them along the wall. There is no better way to celebrate the wedding of two people in love then to remember great lovers from times gone by. Invite these famous romantic couples in love to your party.
Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall
Harry and Sally
The Lady and the Tramp
Napoleon and Josephine
Scarlett and Rhett
Prince William and Kate
Elizabeth Bennett and Mr. Darcy
Adam and Eve, they tasted the Forbidden Fruit
- Beauty and The Beast, she discovers the heart and soul of a prince
- Eliza Doolittle and Henry Higgins, he teaches her to be My Fair Lady
- Bonnie and Clyde, a shoot 'em up pair of lovers
- Elvis and Priscilla, an army romance. Love Me Tender, Love Me True
- Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire, they dance their way into love
- Joanie and Chachi find Happy Days
- King Kong and Fay Wray, a possessive romance
- Bogart and Bacall, Here's looking at you, Babe.
- Lois Lane and Clark Kent, the Superman in her life
- Lucy and Ricky, from I love Lucy TV
- Lady and the Tramp, pampered lady meets a Tramp from the wrong side of town
- Heathcliff and Catherine, a Wuthering Heights obsession
- Daisy Buchanan and Jay Gatsby, Great Gatsby fell in love with careless people
- Carrie and Mr. Big, on again, off again affair from Sex in the City
- Scarlett and Rhett, Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn
- Romeo and Juliet, they love one another enough to die for romance
- Charlie Brown and the Little Red-Haired Girl, an unrequited love affair
- Tarzan and Jane, a jungle romance
- Elizabeth Bennett and Mr. Darcy, their love overcomes Pride and Prejudice
- Ozzie and Harriett, the Nelson TV family
- Claire Huxtable and Cliff Huxtable, Cosby Show married love
- Blondie and Dagwood, comic strip with an appetite for romance
- Marc Antony and Cleopatra, history in the making
- Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera, great art and great passion
- Abigail Adams and John Adams, romance in the White House
- George Burns and Gracie Allen, comedians out for a laugh
- John Lennon and Yoko Ono, their romance broke up the Beatles
- Barbie and Ken, every girl's pretend couple
- Blair Waldorf and Chuck Bass, the most beloved romance in all of Gossip Girl history.
- Homer and Marge, blue hair is his turn-on
- Princess Leia and Han Solo, the coolest characters in the Star Wars universe.
- Scully and Mulder, two FBI agents on The X-Files
- June Carter and Johnny Cash, country and western romance
- Buffy and Angel, high school romance between a superhero and a brooding vampire.
- Harry and Sally, friends first and then, oh baby, oh, oh, oh
- Popeye and Olive Oyl, the Sailor Man fights Bluto for his true love.
- Cinderella and Prince Charming, if the shoe fits...
- Napoleon and Josephine, tempestuous, cheating romance while he conquered Europe
- Prince William and Kate, modern royalty
- Elizabeth Barrett and Robert Browning, their love inspired great poetry
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse, lifelong sweethearts
I wish you a day full of romance, love and memories.
Return to the top...
Thanks for sharing!
You make good things happen.
Free and Easy
How To Do It Articles - Health, Money,
Success, Investing, Business, Happiness,Technology, Music, Books, Biography,Celebrities