Welcome Members and Friends of Surfer Sam
Now meet our friends! New friends are at the top of the list! Thank you, everyone. Your heart is in the right place. We won't let you down.
Testimonials from Sam's Members and Friends!
- "I'm never down after a dose of Surfer Sam."...Wendy S., Topeka, Kansas
- "It's been fun."...Bryan J., Little Rock, Arkansas
- "You've got the best stuff"...anthropologist4, Newark. NJ
- "Thanks for entertaining us."...cuzmuzsezso, Seattle, Washington
Meet and Greet Some Members and Friends
Welcome to Nicole in Chicago!
- Glad to know ya, redcatswimming in Brooklyn!
- You're one of us, Lani in San Francisco!
- Whoop it up, johnnyd in NH
- What's shakin, mom92109 in Westchester
- Super duper, Sharon & Chuck in Evanston
- Nothing but net, coachiex in Chicago
- Give it your all, Julie in Canada
- Nice hearing from ya, Randy in New York
- Ain't that the way, Alan in Sante Fe
- Clear sailing, Colin R
- We love ya, Terry in Denver
- You got what it takes, Christine S. in Oak Forest
- Way to go, Lucas in Baltimore
- Little bit of love, birdwatcher45001
- Ain't it true, steve.rd in Los Angeles
- Our lucky day, Timothy B. in ME
- Belly laughs, Theresa in the UK
- Every step of the way, Enrico S.
- Heidy-ho, Darren W. in Pittsburgh
- A home run, nemo in Huntington
- Hang in there, jbrooks
- Good as gold, Donovan L. in Missouri
- A true friend, Gordon C. in SF
- Crossing our fingers, Jeffrey B.
- Let it rip, Tage in Huntsville
- Put your hands together for Judith G.
- Happy days, microfish in Australia
- The best is yet to come, Paul C. in TN
- Good luck, Jim
- The last laugh, Steven A.
- Our kind of folks, Michael and Monica in NY
- Lotta, lotta love, Debra in Kizners
- Still waters run deep, Hannes in Iceland
- We're with you, Kevin S. in LA
- Howdy Doody, Karen W. In Maine
- Great to know ya, Heather W. in Tampa FL
- XOXOXO to Jason M. in Wyoming
- Three cheers for Calvin04162
- Who's the man? Art B., in NC
- Slam dunk, slappy76 in Wisconsin
- Top Gun, David & Jeni in Columbus
- Very today, Tru Gangsta
- What's happening, Bob in Plymouth, MA
- Wild about you, kmac in Scotland
- High five, someone in Springfield MA
Thoughts for Today
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
- BE the change you wish to see in the world.
- What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
Return to the complete index of new blogs.
Thanks for sharing!
You make good things happen.
Free and Easy
How To Do It Articles - Health, Money,
Success, Investing, Business, Happiness,Technology, Music, Books, Biography,Celebrities